Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Masters Of Marketing

Orlando, Florida: Here I come! I’ll be attending the Association of National Advertisers’ Masters of Marketing Annual Conference this Thursday through Saturday, and I plan to continue the Engagement blog coverage while I’m down there. Rumor has it that consumer-generated media will be a HUGE topic of discussion – in the keynotes, panels and hallway discussion. I’m looking forward to participating.

Speaking of the ANA, I refer you to the interview I conducted a few weeks ago with Barbara Bacci Mirque, EVP at the ANA. Her interview has been one of the most popular video views on the Engagement By Engagement blog. Check her out!

Finally, let me know if you’ll be at the conference and would like to do a video interview, or just shake hands. I’ve already got a few interesting folks lined up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home