Friday, September 22, 2006

Time to get buzzy!

My name is Stephanie and I am an analyst at Nielsen BuzzMetrics (NBZM). Along with Max and Sandra, I’ll be buzzy covering the (one more) buzz at the upcoming Consumer Engagement Conference.

A recent graduate of Kettering University with a major in marketing, I focused on consumer generated media, taking a position with NBZM in the spring of 2005. I’ve been hooked ever since. My days are spent reading consumer opinions- whether the topic is the uproar or the backlash over the latest in cars, credit cards, sandwiches or software, it’s always a surprise. But, one thing is certain, the consumer voice is very much alive and (last one, I promise) buzzing!

At the conference, I look forward to learning about the latest in our field and engaging in dialogue with you, my fellow colleagues, about the state of our industry now and in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home