Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Engagement Video Series: David Berkowitz of 360i

To kick of the Engagement By Engagement video interview series, I had the pleasure of meeting today with David Berkowitz, director of strategic planning at 360i, a search marketing firm. Many of you probably know David as the prolific search guru at MediaPost SearchInsider, or from MarketersStudio, his personal blog. I presented today at his firm’s Digital Media Summit, and I convinced him to be my first engagement video victim. He’s a smart guy, and not typical of those we tend to see at the ad industry's engagement discussion table. I encourage you to click on the video thumbnail below to view our short chat.

(Remember: If you have something smart to say, and would like to be interviewed via video, audio or text, leave a comment here! Upcoming interviewees include Bob Barocci and Joe Plummer of ARF, and Mike Donohue of AAAA.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home